It’s natural for investors to open savings accounts or cash ISA’s for their children and watch it mature at a rather slow rate. Effectively this is long term planning, so why not see even greater returns by considering equity portfolios to maximise the benefits of the time they have.
The SWA Junior Capital investment solution provides:
– Flexible investment options (Lump Sum or Monthly)
– Ability to start, stop or alter payments as and when required
– Low minimum start up contributions
– No cap on maximum contributions
– Access to funds as required
– Parents in full control of decisions and access
– Tax efficient saving
– Real investment returns
– A risk managed solution to meet your specific objectives (e.g. house purchase, university etc)
– Online Access
– Professional advice, reporting and accountability
– A means with which to educate your children financially
‘TIME is the biggest asset your child has – don’t waste it. The effect of compound returns can be extremely significant’
For a no obligation discussion please get in touch on 01489 668280 or fill out our contact form.
RT @Reuters: Exclusive: China set to clear Tencent's $3.5 billion Sogou deal subject to data security conditions: sources… https://t.co/3LNnaMsg8G
Reminder to all clients who are looking to utilise allowances before April 5th - less than two weeks to go
RT @CNBC: It’s not an overstatement to say that semiconductors power the modern world. And now, there aren’t enough of them g… https://t.co/OvCyXenqo6
to speak to a member of our team, please call 01489 668280
You voluntarily choose to provide personal details to us via this website. Personal information will be treated as confidential by us and held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. You agree that such personal information may be used to provide you with details of services and products in writing, by email or by telephone.
8 Barnes Wallis Road